Easy Crock-pot Meatballs
You can serve these over noodles Swedish Meat-a-ball style or just use these as an appetizer and serve with toothpicks. These are WONDERFUL and are so good the next day. And the next day. And the next day. Also, this recipe is definitely large enough for a party so you do not need to double this.
1) 2 cans cream of chicken soup
2) 2-8oz. packages cream cheese
3) 1 C. milk
4) 2-3 lbs. frozen meatballs
Combine the soup, cream cheese and milk in a crock pot. Add the meatballs and stir. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours.
Four Ingredient Recipes- Easy Crockpot Meat-a-balls
- 1 ) 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 ) 2-8oz. packages cream cheese
- 3 ) 1 C. milk
- 4 ) 2-3 lbs. frozen meatballs
- Combine the first three ingredients and blend well. Add meatballs and stir to cover.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours.
- Serve alone or with noodles.