I already gave my answer in the title.
Now on to something more fun, whaddya say?
– Skinny Cow Caramel filled chocolate
– rainy fall and spring days where there is a slight mist and it hovers around the 60-degree range
– Wal-Mart at 7 am on a weekday.
– the flower section at Trader Joe’s
-and the soup guy at Trader Joe’s
– TJ Maxx’s cookware section
– Itunes 69 cent collections…there are some sweet melodies just waiting to be had. That’s where I found Fly To The Angels by Slaughter. Oh yeah.
– Fresh Market’s strawberries. They are like the size of my head. Not kidding.
– Chipotle guacamole. I could eat it with a spoon. I have eaten it with a spoon.
– drinking wine in the driveway with my neighbor. Or the hubs. Or by myself. Whatever. It’s fun.
– marshmallows that are burnt to the point of almost non-recognition
– Special K breakfast sandwiches. I broke into our date night fund just to buy a box because we were out.
– canned cream of chicken soup with Ritz crackers.
– Ikea’s lowest level