I don’t know about you but Spring Break in my house is not all flowers and rainbows.
The girls fight, the doorbell rings incessantly, there is Cheetos dust all over my house and I have no energy whatsoever.
So I look for things to keep the girls busy, their friends busy and those “things” usually involve cooking, in my house.
My girls love to eat.
Like it’s their job.
Like they are getting paid to do it.
So I focus most of my activities with the girls on their time off around baking or cooking.
Spring break is this week for my girls and this is a recipe we are gonna make together.
The best part?
I first saw these wonderful morsels of goodness on Pinterest a few weeks ago but it led to a Tumblr page and no real instructions.
The step by step picture they showed kind of helped so I just took it from there and went on my own.
Four Ingredient Meatball Pockets
I know what you are thinking.
You are jealous of my old cookie sheets.
Place the other part of the cut up a biscuit on top of the cheese and meatball and spread to cover.
Sprinkle some oregano and garlic powder on top.
I would even add some Parmesan!
Bake for 17-20 minutes and you will have this:
I really wish pictures had smell-o-vision.
These were amazing.
So easy to make and so good to eat.
Serve with either marinara sauce or pizza sauce.
This is so good, even your pickiest eater will devour these.
Four Ingredient Recipes- Meatball Pockets
If you are making this for a big crowd, I would double or even triple this recipe.
- – 1 can Grands biscuits (any kind is fine)
- – 2-3 pieces of string cheese
- – spaghetti sauce
- – frozen meatballs
- spices: garlic powder and oregano
- Pre-heat your oven to 350.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Open the can of biscuits and separate them.
- Then cut them in half (like half moons).
- Cut up your string cheese into bite-size pieces.
- Then place the frozen meatball on the half-moon with the string cheese.