I wanted to devote this week’s podcast to a problem I was dealing with in my personal life. I had a panic attack last week while awaiting insurance approval on a prescription for my every three month preventative that I have been taking since June. I was worried I wouldn’t get the medication in time, and the thought of having another migraine like the one I had last July sent me into an emotional tailspin.
That is what I will be talking about in today’s podcast. I merely want you to know that, while I work to improve myself on a daily basis, I am human and make mistakes.
Episode 19- Thinking Outside the Box/ Dancing My Troubles Away/ We all Have Trauma – A Grace Full Life
- Episode 19- Thinking Outside the Box/ Dancing My Troubles Away/ We all Have Trauma
- Episode 18- Mixed Tapes/Talking to Plants/Giving My Dogs Voices
- Episode 17- Not Taken Seriously/ Writers Gathering
- Episode 16- Toxic On the Inside/ Meditation That Anyone Can Do/ My Library Book "Problem"
- Episode 15- A Scare, Showing Compassion to Yourself, John Hughes News, and Comic Sans??