If you have a perimenopause or menopause story you’d be willing to share, I would like to talk to you. It doesn’t have to be exciting, nor does it have to be dramatic. I would like an honest snapshot of what you went through. If you have questions, I would love those too. I am even looking for random things such as, “I did not know that my butt would itch so much in perimenopause.”
I plan on publishing these stories and questions in my book as little anecdotes and quotes thrown in here and there. You can choose for them to be under a pseudonym or your first name only. I won’t be using your last name, nor will I be using your last initial.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a question and just want someone to talk to, not have anything published; I am here for that as well. I had a lot of questions too.
In this week’s podcast, I will discuss what a “menopause practitioner” is (I can’t believe it took me five years to find one), what NAMS is, and why women in menopause should know that acronym, and I will tell you a couple ways to relieve hot flashes that don’t involve hormone therapy.
Episode Eight- It's Really Happening… – A Grace Full Life
- Episode Eight- It's Really Happening…
- Episode Seven- Invisibility as a Female. Within Perimenopause and Beyond
- Episode Six- Menopause Practitioners, Hot Flashes, and Exciting News
- Episode Five- Guest Star and Real Talk About Anxiety and Migraines
- Episode Four – "Crayola Rays of Sunshine", Cracker Barrel, and Craziness (Ignore the Other One)
Thank you as always for listening. I appreciate all of you.