Mike and I celebrated my birthday a little early by having a podcast party Friday night. So enjoy this podcast in place of a post where we talk about:
-a recent addition to my blog/podcasting family
-my sweet grandma and a Google search that made me cry
-there’s a mannequin living in my home
-a rambling review about a 40 minute documentary we recently watched (now you don’t need to watch it)
-a penis doll
And much more.
Also, WE WERE DRINKING.
I will be back with a regular post next Monday, a tater tot post…. because IT’S GONNA BE MAY.
Episode 18- Mixed Tapes/Talking to Plants/Giving My Dogs Voices – A Grace Full Life
- Episode 18- Mixed Tapes/Talking to Plants/Giving My Dogs Voices
- Episode 17- Not Taken Seriously/ Writers Gathering
- Episode 16- Toxic On the Inside/ Meditation That Anyone Can Do/ My Library Book "Problem"
- Episode 15- A Scare, Showing Compassion to Yourself, John Hughes News, and Comic Sans??
- Episode 14- Doin' Nothing, Sleep, and Love