We celebrated our 15 year anniversary last Thursday, as I mentioned last week. But “celebrated” isn’t quite the right word. To hear everything that happened, you’ll have to listen.
I mentioned in last week’s podcast that I completely understand those who don’t listen to the podcast because, before I started making mine, I also was not interested in listening to podcasts.
I explained that my podcast is yet another way for me to document my life for my daughters and future generations. A kind of time capsule. Having all of you along for the ride is the icing on the cake.
So there are no hard feelings if you aren’t listening to the podcasts, and for those who are, thank you for listening as always. 🙂
Episode 19- Thinking Outside the Box/ Dancing My Troubles Away/ We all Have Trauma – A Grace Full Life
- Episode 19- Thinking Outside the Box/ Dancing My Troubles Away/ We all Have Trauma
- Episode 18- Mixed Tapes/Talking to Plants/Giving My Dogs Voices
- Episode 17- Not Taken Seriously/ Writers Gathering
- Episode 16- Toxic On the Inside/ Meditation That Anyone Can Do/ My Library Book "Problem"
- Episode 15- A Scare, Showing Compassion to Yourself, John Hughes News, and Comic Sans??