The link to the podcast is at the bottom of the post.
This week’s podcast was inspired by my comment section from last week’s podcast. Is there a term for that?
That, I believe, is the definition of meta, no?
Suz mentioned in the comments that her family appreciates her blog and other things that make her happy, such as her love of butterflies. That took me down a gravel road of quirks, and then BAM, podcast content.
There is no wizard behind the curtain here.
In summary, here are my specific quirks I discuss on the podcast:
-Creating an Apple Music playlist for hormonal music. Yes, there’s such a thing.
-Talking to my plants
-Rescuing plants at stores
-Sage(ing) people and inanimate objects
-My soul homework
-Giving my dog’s voices (only while within our home)
–What are some of your quirks?
Episode 22- Creating a Time Capsule/Touch Pad Phobia/Where Have All the Cardinals Gone? – A Grace Full Life
- Episode 22- Creating a Time Capsule/Touch Pad Phobia/Where Have All the Cardinals Gone?
- Episode 21- Invalidating Your Truth/Female Trauma
- Episode 20- Building a Book One Step at a Time
- Episode 19- Thinking Outside the Box/ Dancing My Troubles Away/ We all Have Trauma
- Episode 18- Mixed Tapes/Talking to Plants/Giving My Dogs Voices