I am loving the conversations that are meandering between the blog posts, comments, and podcasts. It feels like we are all at this long table having coffee together. You do not know how healing this is for me. After the year we have had, I am weary and you are helping me. I hope this also helps you.
Here is today’s podcast. There are two episode fours. One got published too soon and is only transition music. Just click on both until you get to my voice. 🙂
Episode 24- Engagement Vs. Numbers/ I Appreciate You – A Grace Full Life
- Episode 24- Engagement Vs. Numbers/ I Appreciate You
- Episode 22- Creating a Time Capsule/Touch Pad Phobia/Where Have All the Cardinals Gone?
- Episode 21- Invalidating Your Truth/Female Trauma
- Episode 20- Building a Book One Step at a Time
- Episode 19- Thinking Outside the Box/ Dancing My Troubles Away/ We all Have Trauma
I also want to share this video that Suz shared with me in the comment of Monday’s post. I was going to share it in next month’s tater tot post, but I couldn’t wait until then. It goes along with everyone having a story to share. I love this community here; you all inspire me daily.