I am loving the conversations that are meandering between the blog posts, comments, and podcasts. It feels like we are all at this long table having coffee together. You do not know how healing this is for me. After the year we have had, I am weary and you are helping me. I hope this also helps you.
Here is today’s podcast. There are two episode fours. One got published too soon and is only transition music. Just click on both until you get to my voice. 🙂
Episode Eight- It's Really Happening… – A Grace Full Life
- Episode Eight- It's Really Happening…
- Episode Seven- Invisibility as a Female. Within Perimenopause and Beyond
- Episode Six- Menopause Practitioners, Hot Flashes, and Exciting News
- Episode Five- Guest Star and Real Talk About Anxiety and Migraines
- Episode Four – "Crayola Rays of Sunshine", Cracker Barrel, and Craziness (Ignore the Other One)
I also want to share this video that Suz shared with me in the comment of Monday’s post. I was going to share it in next month’s tater tot post, but I couldn’t wait until then. It goes along with everyone having a story to share. I love this community here; you all inspire me daily.